Europa-List: bounces on europaclub addresses

Subject: Europa-List: bounces on europaclub addresses
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:38:21

We have had some problems with delivery failures on addresses in the
<europaclub.org.uk> domain, but that should now be fixed. If anyone
has had bounces from those addresses (most likely
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk> or webmaster@europaclub.org.uk>) SINCE
10th Feb, would they please forward the bounce message to our
unix/linux guru Tom Dawes-Gamble <tmdg@tmdg.co.uk> so he can see
what's going on. My alternative address is
<europa-club@rowil.clara.net>, which should be used only if the other
one gives problems.

Sorry to bother everyone with this - I'm getting a bit fed up with it myself!

regards

Rowland