Europa-List: New builder

Subject: Europa-List: New builder
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:46:40

Hello all,
My name is Al Stills from Phoenix, Ariz. I purchased Olaf Asmis's, A095 in
December
02, and am currently building. I'm just finishing up the tailplanes and have
a question I hope can be answered. Olaf sorta jumped ahead and installed the
torque tube into the fuselage and I now have to take it out to finish off the
tailplanes. I can find no schematic on the torque assembly and am trying to
take it out to finish off the tailplanes. My question is, is the torque tube
assembly a 2 piece assembly the comes apart when the pins and cotter pins are
removed or is it permament once installed. Any help will be appreciated.

                                                    Al Stills

                                            astills785@earthlink.com