RE: Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in the

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in the
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:11:09

I have been looking for Aerogrease 22 in the UK.  As you say Light Aero has
it available but in a minimum quantity of 3Km at 90.  The best source I can
see at the moment is A/C Spruce (Part No 08-05490).  Tube for $16.  I am
about to order some if no other source becomes available.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com