RE: Europa-List: Long wing CG

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Long wing CG
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:19:23

Hi Dave,

Congrats again your successful flight testing!  Oh for me to dream....  :-)

I remember in my glider ride, that John had her trimmed up at around 45-50mph
indicated
(I did not look if he had any more up-trim left - but he didn't just
push the trim to it's limit).... I wonder what that plane's cg is at? did you
chat with John?  What trim speeds did you get in the demo?

Cheers & best of continued success!
Pete
A239 Ottawa