Europa-List: Europa list FAQ

Subject: Europa-List: Europa list FAQ
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:22:46

Jeremy Davey has already mentioned that the Europa Forum FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions), as available on the Europa Club
website, is now out of date in several important aspects.

I compiled that FAQ (prompted by just one too many "how do I get off
this list?" postings!), and have been maintaining it for over 5 years
now. With the move of the Europa community from the Aviators Network
server to the Matronics server, the parts of the FAQ specific to the
e-mail list are of course incorrect, but I'm pleased to say those
parts are mostly superseded by the excellent list guidelines posted
each month by Matt Dralle.

I'd like to lay down the task of FAQ maintenance, but first I intend
to make one last revision of the FAQ for the Club website,
eliminating all references to the late Aviators Network list server
(as it is likely that the archives there may not be available for
much longer). If (as stated in every posting of the FAQ since its
inception) anyone else wishes to take over as maintainer, they are
most welcome to do so. Please contact Jeremy Davey
<webmaster@europaclub.org.uk> without obligation to find out more
about what you could do.

Thanks to all those who have contributed towards the FAQ over the
past few years and helped me to keep it relevant; I hope it has been
a useful resource for the Europa community.

regards

Rowland