Europa-List: Re: Trouble fitting wings to cockpit module SOLVED!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Trouble fitting wings to cockpit module SOLVED!
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:19:05

Thanks again to all forum folks for the input.

Today, with a little help from my girlfriend Susan, I was able to get both
pins in and the spar cups bonded. She wiggled the wing up and down, fore and
aft, while I lightly tapped the pins into place with a dead blow "calibration
mallet". It's tight, but no tighter than some sailplanes I've helped
assemble. I'm satisfied with the fit.

Anybody got any recommendations on electric fuel guages?

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245