Unwanted Release Agent.!

Subject: Unwanted Release Agent.!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:04:08
Hi! All.
Just wanted to share this info' with you ......at the expense of numerous of
you thinking I'm...................!
It's so helpful to know that when RELEASE AGENT does it's job but stays on
the gel coat instead of the mould don't spend hours trying to sand it off
and wrecking the gel coat BUT....... WAIT FOR IT...........    try washing
it off with simple WATER ! (Don't even try acetone it attacks the gel coat!)
It pays to ask people in the know.  It is water soluble which means I've got
at least I/2 dozen paintbrushes I can salvage!  AND some KNACKERED GEL COAT
GLOSS FINISH! Don't bother e-mailing me that you knew anyway, thanks!
Regards to all .
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG