Re: Chat frequencies

Subject: Re: Chat frequencies
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:15:43

As a flexwing pilot last year and often in formation for long trips we would
use 129.825 First names, chat about how cold it was and how we just missed a
plane was all on the agenda.

Even going to and returning from the IOW last year I used it no problem. It
was a bit busy as 330 micros attended the Flyin all leaving on the same
morning it was busy but useable.

I wont hesitate to use it should I need it. But I didn't say that!

I also tend to use our allocated airfield frequency 134.00 if in formation
and in the county, as its used so little unless we have a Flyin. I believe
it is shared with a field in France.

Kev T