[Fwd: Dynon D10 News]

Subject: [Fwd: Dynon D10 News]
From: Joseph J. Like <josephlike@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:45:27
  just revisited Dynon's web site and here's the latest info on the
  D10.

  ------------------------------
  Welcome to the Dynon Development homepage!

  Dynon Development announces shipping date for EFIS-D10
  <<...OLE_Obj...>>
  Dynon Development is pleased to announce it will begin shipments of
  the
  EFIS-D10 Electronic Flight Information System on March 3, 2003. An
  initial
  production run of 100 units is in process and a second run of 1000
  units
  will follow shortly. We are continuing our policy of not accepting
  orders
  until we are ready to ship the product. As a result, please hold off
  contacting Dynon to order the EFIS-D10 until March 3 at which point
  we will
  gladly take your order. Delivery positions will be determined by
  several
  factors such as when you first expressed interest in purchasing and
  if your
  airplane is flying. We will ramp up production as quickly as possible
  minimize the lead times for the instrument. We are deeply gratified
  by the
  overwhelming interest in the EFIS-D10 and the enthusiasm you have
  expressed
  to us both at airshows and in phone calls and emails. We appreciate
  your
  patience and are very excited about releasing the EFIS-D10!
  January 17th: Dynon's 2003 fly-in schedule <docs/flyins.html> has
  been
  posted. You will find it in the navigation menu at left below the
  Company
  <docs/company.html> link. <<...OLE_Obj...>>