Trailer For Sale

Subject: Trailer For Sale
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:10:42
I did advertise this Trailer for sale a few weeks back. I have an offer
pending from a Non-Aircraft User (Rally Car) but would prefer to give
an opportunity to Europa fraternity in UK before letting it go.

The Trailer is a Twin axle Flatbed with Brakes, Winch, Tailgate/Ramp
and in excellent condition. The base is flat for 12' length and then
declines for last 4' to 9" (Beaver tail) above ground giving easy
access for loading when ramp used in combination. Ramp about another 4'
long. It's width is 74" and it can load Trigear. Tie down brackets are
spaced along side of Trailer. Suitable for Monowheel with an additional
cradle (not supplied) or maybe a conventional Tail-dragger. The whole
trailer has the advantage of being General purpose or allow individual
modification for other Aircraft.

Wings are supported in Fibre Glass 'lined & shaped' moulds and fixed at
Spar with clamped brackets. They are positioned in the side positions
and give height above Trigear wheels to keep width to 74".

I have photos I can individually send if anyone is interested. I have
recently transported a Trigear the 300 miles to Kirbymoorside and a
Katana down to West Country from Cranfield.

It's real advantage is that the wheels are within width of trailer
reducing the overall width to a very manageable 74".

I'm looking for 2950.00 or o.n.o. and can deliver if required.

or Phone 07808 402404

Kindest Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.