Outrigger Pivot Mod

Subject: Outrigger Pivot Mod
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:00:48
I have been inundated with requests for the stainless tube for this mod as
it seems very difficult to source. I will order some more when I next go to
the USA in a few months. In the meantime as demand significantly exceeds
supply I will take orders according to the following priority. Europa Club
members first. If this is still too many then priority will go to those
with a Europa already flying or about to fly.

With this in mind can those of you who fit the above criteria and would
like some stainless tube please send me another e-mail and I will send out
all the spare tube I have.

Regards

Nigel Charles