Re: Off-tarmac Tri-gear Operation

Subject: Re: Off-tarmac Tri-gear Operation
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:35:52
Pops'
        Have you considered doing the regular conventional gear.  Flight
Crafters / Bob Berube has a very good installation for that
configuration.  I installed the interior parts in my build so I could do
a change over if I tired of the retractable Mono-Wheel.  I was there for
the drop tests on his gear, pretty strong attachment.  See some of the
Europa club magazines and I think the flyer the company puts out.  I just
saw an article on it recently.  Uses the same braking as the tri gear
with the dual handles in the console.  Plus it looks very nice with
pants.

Jim Nelson
N15JN        (28 hours)       :-))