Re: Wanted : Dave Simpson

Subject: Re: Wanted : Dave Simpson
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:36:51
Tim,

Of course.  I'm around all weekend but a bit busy on Saturday morning
working on a Maule MXT-7 at Graveley Hall Farm, Graveley just north of
Stevenage, Hertfordshire.  We've just finished rebuilding it, you could
come and see that if you wanted to,  then come back to Tea Green to look at
the Europa. I'm also tied up for a couple of hours Sunday morning but
that's flexible, I only need daylight.  When's convenient to you?

My tel nos from UK are:

01582 429453 home
07971 293295 mob.

Looking forward to hearing frorm you

(Did you realise it was Winter in England?)

Dave