Web Site updates

Subject: Web Site updates
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:06:34
I've finally made some significant progress with the Members-Only section of
the Europa Club Web Site. It now includes:

1)        The Club Hints and Tips booklet
2)        A cut-down (for privacy and data protection) Club membership list
3)        The Factory Combined Builders' Manual
4)        The Factory 912/912S Engine Installation Manual
5)        The Factory 914 Engine Installation Manual
6)        The Factory Newsletters 1 through 36

Back-issues of the Europa Flyer (Club Newsletter) in PDF format are in
production and will be added when they are ready.

I've also updated various details elsewhere - but haven't managed to
complete quite all of my backlog, so apologies to those people who've sent
me requests for a link, or an update to some information that has not yet
been included. It will be soon.

Now the bad news...

When I was applying the updates I got a bit trigger happy and over-wrote one
file too many - the one with the list of Club Members who have been granted
access to the Members-Only section. Rowland looks after the master for that
file as part of his Membership Secretary work for the Club - the version I
overwrite it with was my original blank one. I'm afraid this means that
access to the new pages will only be available once Rowland has been able to
re-upload his updated version. Please accept my profound apologies for the
inconvenience.

I'm still looking for good material for the site to make it the best place
on the Internet for Europa information - so if you know of any good sites to
link to, or have any other useful information, please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA