Re: Mod 58

Subject: Re: Mod 58
From: Andrew Sarangan <europabuilder@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 07:58:00
OK, thanks. I spoke to Andy Draper and he confirmed that I do have the old pins.
The old ones are 1/16" thick plates whereas the new ones are 1/10" thick. Good
thing I checked this before bonding them into place.

 Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net> wrote:
Andrew:

The mounting plates for the good pins are about 0.125" thick. The bad ones
are about half that thick.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

before Dec 2000. I picked up my kit in Dec 2000, so I am not sure if I have
the old pins or the new pins. Does anyone know how I can tell the
difference? I could call the sales office, but they are closed until
January 6.

> The Europa Forum is supported by Aviators Network UK
> In the event of problems contact
> The Europa Club website is at

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net