Re: Mod 58

Subject: Re: Mod 58
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:58:49
Andrew Hi!

> The mounting plates for the good pins are about 0.125" thick.  The bad
> ones
> are about half that thick.

If the mounting plates you have are the 'old' type then I have a spare
set here in UK that I will happily send to you in USA. Today if
necessary. The 6th of Jan is a long way off.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.