Re: Chafing on road trailer ?

Subject: Re: Chafing on road trailer ?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:48:41
Hi! John.
Use some industrial glue to glue a nice deep pile carpet off cut to the
carriers. My trailer is a double axle heavyweight so it doesn't bounce and
the a/c and parts don't need tying down otherwise the tie down straps can do
as much damage as the carriers so I'd give the tie downs the same type of
treatment.My a/c has been trailered for every flight and to Germany and back
by road without any damage.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa MKI 337/Jabiru 3300