Re: Speckle Paint

Subject: Re: Speckle Paint
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:16:44
I used Zolatone which we get for our customers from Dyn Aero in France. I
have recently tried an aerosol paint which looks great. Trouble is its water
based and does not last if wet. I plan to try a two pack varnish over the
aerosol paint to see what finish that gives. For the time being I would
recommend Zolatone but its not cheap and it's a bit of a job to spray.

regards           Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown