Re: Speckle Paint

Subject: Re: Speckle Paint
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:42:58
I used Krylon Speckle paint with a clear sealer over the top.  I got it from
the local hardware store in aerosol cans. For the instrument panel I used
Zolatone (black on black) which you can get from AC Spruce.  It needs to be
sprayed.  I used a HVLP gun with a 2mm nozzle and it worked quite well.

You can see the results I got on my WEB page at
http://euroa363.versadev.com.  Take a look at the last couple of months.

Paul