Ring Mount

Subject: Ring Mount
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:51:50
Hi!

Anyone in the past ended up with a surplus (For Sale) Engine Ring Mount
suitable for Rotax 912/912S installation in an XS.
The Rotax Part No: is 886 567.

It may well be that someone has gone for another Engine Type and been
left with this type of extra. In fact if any other surplus parts other
than Gauges are available from anyone such as Cowlings, etc then I'm in
the market.

Kind Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
+44 7808 402404
mailto://gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk

Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.