Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:09:50

>The pukka Smart Tool that is
>interchangeable between different rails still supports the 'tare' option

Jeremy - I'd be grateful if that facility could be demonstrated on
mine (also bought from Harry H) as I have tried all flavours of the
instructions given by several people without eliciting the desired
behaviour. When you're down this way ...

For us tool nuts, the real reason for aeroplane building is to
justify acquisition of ever more exotic items for the tool kit. The
flying aircraft at the end is a pleasant by-product!

regards

Rowland