Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:20:20
Ian,

I would certainly recommend a resin pump for the Ampreg and digital scale
for Redux. I doubt anyone will want to part with a smart tool. I love mine
and intend to keep it when plane is finished (sad person that I am) and
guess most people will want to do the same.

Have you built a cupboard/cutting bench for your cloth?  I am nearing the
end of my epoxy work and will probably take mine down soon to make extra
room in my workshop for painting.  I live near Preston in Lancs.  Email me
off forum if interested.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS (Tri gear no. 533)