Re: Monowheel jacking

Subject: Re: Monowheel jacking
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:07:36
I also made a jacking 'wedge', using 1/2" ply with a 2x4
cut into a wedge to provide a level jacking surface. Two
bolts to catch the 'U' cutout edge. I made it after someone
suggested same on the group (Roger, I suspect). Mine is
not a horse shoe shape though, just a rectangle.
Works great.

Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD