Re: Top Gloss

Subject: Re: Top Gloss
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:32:11
Rob Millenchip (painting guru in the UK) also flexibilizes PPG primer-filler for
use on fabric covered aircraft!!.
The violet tint will make base-white into whiter-than-white (as I'm sure you
know).

Duncan mcF

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002 3:41 AM, clevelee@cswebmail.com
[SMTP:clevelee@cswebmail.com]