Re: ideas for: That rough running Subaru

Subject: Re: ideas for: That rough running Subaru
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:38:40
also try the automatic dishwasher trick...it works for
my MG (and everyone blames Lucas - the Prince of
Darkness)

the problem with WD 40 is that if you leave it like
that the residue will attract the grime right back to
where it was.  Try cleaning them with non-chlorinated
brake cleaner - it evaporates very fast and there is NO
residue left behind.

good luck

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA