Re: Convinced to Build!

Subject: Re: Convinced to Build!
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:00:20

Here you go...

http://www.europa-usa.com/ads.htm

cheers,
Pete
A239

-----Original Message-----
Subject:  Convinced to Build!

To All Europa Devotees:
        I recently became aware of the Europa through a friend who I
discovered had built one.  I have been researching (thanks to this fine
Forum) and have become very impressed with the professionalism and
helpful nature of so many participants.  And thanks to several who so
quickly replied to my query re: a searchable database of postings.
        Having decided to go ahead and build, and having discovered that
occasionally, for numerous reasons, a builder has a change in plans and
must sell either an un- or partially completed kit, I thought it could
be mutually beneficial to ask of the Forum if any such projects are
available for sale, preferably in the Western United States.
        Thanks to everyone, Ray