Re: Convinced to Build!

Subject: Re: Convinced to Build!
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:08:25
Ray,
  thanks for the compliments. The Club web site has links to most things Europan
- it is an immense resource, and if you find something appears to be missing,
tell the webmaster - all useful info will be added.

  On a general note, the Club provides the email list and web site for ALL
Europa
devotees, builders, fliers and wannabees - we would encourage all those who
find them useful to support them by joining the Club.

Good luck with your (forthcoming) kit,
dave
kit67
Europa Club Chairman

<<To All Europa Devotees:
    I recently became aware of the Europa through a friend who I discovered had
built one.  I have been researching (thanks to this fine Forum) and have become
very impressed with the professionalism and helpful nature of so many
participants.
And thanks to several who so quickly replied to my query re: a searchable
database of postings.>>