Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:02:12
Stephan,

I thought of one of those and had a doubt that it wouldn't be strong enough
to blow up a flat tyre. I guess it must as they would be no good. Do you
have to lift the weight off the wheel in order for it to circulate evenly
around the tyre, to get it to inflate?

Daft thing is I have a can in my cupboard at the airfield, best I put it in
the Europa.

Regards

Kev T