Re: Paint guns

Subject: Re: Paint guns
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:13:59
If you get an HVLP system capable of handling two guns, you can put a "y" in the
air line and feed a forced air tyvek hood - thus providing fresh air (setting
the pump unit in clear air). A major advantage to the HVLP system for home use.

Have used this system many times and it works quite well.  Both the hoods, Y
fittings and short air line, from the Y which hangs on your belt, to the hood
are available for this application.

Cleve Lee
A198 MonoXS, N396ST

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk>">http://www.europaclub.org.uk>;