The Virus Forum .....

Subject: The Virus Forum .....
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:33:16
TonyK has summed it up precisely again.  To reiterate,

I don't believe the infected messages are reaching you through the Forum itself,
but rather from other subscribers who have your address in their PC.

You can't believe the 'sender' of an infected message, it is unlikely to be from
the person apparently implcated, this devious virus impersonates a sender.

Please don't relay 'information' on viruses on the Forum unless you are certain
it is not a hoax.

Back to mounting my transponder antenna, much more fun .........

John Cliff
Europa Forum minder