Fw: Bugbear Virus AND EXTENSION VIRUS

Subject: Fw: Bugbear Virus AND EXTENSION VIRUS
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:18:44
The bugbear virus was accidentally spread to my computer from an infected
site
recently.  I am sending you this message to warn you that your computer may
have
been infected, and that you will need to take steps beyond that already
taken by
your virus software to eliminate the virus from your computer and stop its
spread.
The following message was sent to me by one of my correspondents who have
already detected the virus on their computer.

My apologies if you have been infected by a message sent by me (
automatically,
courtesy of the virus ) recently.  Please follow the instructions presented
below.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Shaun Simpkins