Re: Steve Genotte - Re: Trailer for sale or rent

Subject: Re: Steve Genotte - Re: Trailer for sale or rent
From: jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:51:27
Further to my last post, I think this one may have come from the factory (going
entirely on the fact I had one that appeared to come via the factory, and the
existence of the draper.doc filename). Mark - could you check the header for
the SMTP routing, please? Andy, could you check you haven't got an infected
machine, please? Details of a removal tool are at
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bugbear@mm.html.

Regards,
Jeremy