Fly In

Subject: Fly In
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:44:34
Earlier this year we had a Fly In at Old Sarum and invited all Europa
owners.  I am planning a similar event this October 26th (Saturday) I have
once again negotiated free landings for Europas and Ban-bis (sorry no free
food). If this date clashes badly with another Europa Fly In please let me
know otherwise hopefully I'll see lots of you there.

I have been testing Mark Burton's constant speed controller and in fact it
is now cleared by the PFA. Anybody interested could see it at Old Sarum on
the 26th and depending on time I would hope to be able to take a few people
for a flight.

Once I am happy that the date does not clash I'll add details to my web
site.

regards to all             Jerry

                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown