FW: Tail Plane/Stabilator Drive Train Enhancement by Clamping.

Subject: FW: Tail Plane/Stabilator Drive Train Enhancement by Clamping.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:04:29
Hi! Guys.
It just occurred to me to advise that I need another two orders to complete
my next order for the Tail Plane Torque tube drive clamp mod.  Any further
takers please advise soonest ? Many previous purchasers have reported
satisfaction, may I thank them for their patronage.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG