Re: [Europe Forum]: Rotax tacho problems/wanted

Subject: Re: [Europe Forum]: Rotax tacho problems/wanted
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:25:33
On Monday, August 19, 2002 10:20 PM, Dave Simpson
[SMTP:dave_simpson@londonweb.net] wrote:

> Alternatively send it back to Skydrive.

Who, in my experience, will put it on their test rig and tell you its okay.
So,....     "it must be a wiring problem".
Then you sell the instrument on ( because you've been told its okay) only
to have the next owner return it to you with the same problem!
(damn wiring faults).

Sorry to be negative, but the instrument deserves to be better built for
its price.

I moved-on to a Microflight instrument, which took some fiddling to get to
work properly (but then for the price I couldn't complain). In the interim
I also tried a Tiny Tach digital, which I've found to be just brilliant.

Duncan McF.