Re: Pitch tube too high

Subject: Re: Pitch tube too high
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:34:38
Huh???  Don't cut anything, yet.  When in place, the floor of the baggage
compartment slopes slightly downward from back to front, and the forward
edge is at the same elevation as the top of the tunnel (which requires a
cutout in the "flange" at the forward end of the shelf in order to clear the
tunnel) so if the pitch tube clears the tunnel it MUST also clear the
baggage shelf.  Now, if the baggage compartment aft bulkhead is yet to be
trimmed, and the shelf is interfering at the AFT end of the shelf, then the
solution is simple - trim the top curved edge of the bulkhead.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070