Re: First Flight ZU-COY

Subject: Re: First Flight ZU-COY
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:52:05
>Just wanted to let you know that Europa kit no.291, ZU-COY, leapt into the
>sky this morning in the capable hands of Ron van Lear. The plane is a
>Classic with XS 912S engine installation and modified tailwheel.
>A special thanks to Nev and Andy for their invaluable help.
>Roelf & Thomas Theron
>South Africa

Roelf,
Delighted to hear of your first flight!
You may remember we met at Oshkosh last year. I was half surprised you were
not there this year!
Congratulations, you must be one of the quickest builders on record. Take
care in the early stages, you need to get to know your planes
idiosyncrasies , it will certainly have a few and they are all individuals.
The planes I mean.

Graham