Re: Rotax 912 oil seepage

Subject: Re: Rotax 912 oil seepage
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:00:50
I had this problem recently, which I suspected as the oil pressure sender,
which was quickly confirmed in the next few hours of operation when the oil
pressure readout suddenly started rapidly fluctuating from normal up to
90+lbs. I replaced the sender last month and have cured both problems at
once.
Sorry for the delay, I have been stuck down in Cornwall for 3 days with
cloud on the deck. Just got back.
Dave Watts.

From: "Alan D Stewart" <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>