Re: Web Sites

Subject: Re: Web Sites
From: Fergus Kyle <f.kyle@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:26:24
Jeremy,
            Good luck on designing the new website. I raised a small stink
about the US site because it occurred to me (as a Canuck) that I would be
shopping left and right for info, and one site for that is enough (at the
speed of light).
            If you're open to suggestions and it applies, I might suggest a
permanent 'slot' for news from UK, US, NZ ,etc much like the company mag. My
reason is that the empty space for say 'Canada' is a reminder to whomever is
nominee to send in news for the site. It might induce greater (& more
central) dissemination. Just a thought.
Cheers, Ferg #A064