USA Europa website

Subject: USA Europa website
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:03:03
Bob:
" I think you misunderstand what the new site and club is."
            Yes, perhaps you are right. Judging from the reaction here, I am
not the sole one though.

"Also the site is not "renegade" but is being done with Europa's support."
            In that case, I presume they approve and I misjudged the
purpose.

"I think an apology on the forum so everyone can see it is called for.
Bob Jacobsen   A131"
            Of course, Bob. I do apologise - I did not understand that all
events would be on the Europa club site as well.
My mistake - sorry to take the forum's time - and yours.
Ferg