new mod cleared

Subject: new mod cleared
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:13:24
Folks - don't know if this will get through to many, but just to let
some of you know that the mod originally proposed by Nigel Graham to
enclose TP5 & TP6 in a BID tube for better retention has now been
PFA-approved and joins the list of mods available among the Europa
Club documentation.

New members from here on will automatically get it with their
new-member pack on paper or CD-ROM; any other Club member wanting a
copy, please ask me and specify e-mail, paper or CD-ROM.

The "pre-approved" PFA mods documented by the Europa Club are now:

Capacitance fuel gauge;
Quarter-turn cowl fastenings;
Overvoltage protection crowbar;
Instrument panel with removable sub-panel for flight instruments;
Doors for storage lockers;
Navaid wing leveller;
Outrigger bush wear reduction;
Fin-mounted strobe;
Improved TP5/TP6 retention.

I'll be updating the website to reflect this shortly.

regards

Rowland