Re: Tie downs

Subject: Re: Tie downs
From: Paul Brodie <paulbrodie@btclick.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:21:21
Steve,
I have put forward a design for wing tie downs using W18 plates to the
PFA.The modification has been
proven up to 80 kts wind speed by Barry Mellors and I hope to receive full
approval in the near future.
Please contact me with your address or fax number if you would like a copy.
Regards,
Paul Brodie
#396 XS Tri-gear G-BYFG.