Tie downs

Subject: Tie downs
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:47:02
Hello again,

Looking at installing some tie downs on a monowheel. I'm going to make a set
of flush retractables. One on each wing and one in the tail. Has anyone done
this? I don't think it will be too hard, but if I don't have to reinvent the
wheel, that would be nice. Also where on the wing is the best place for both
the Mono and the trigrear? I'll be working on installing on both types.
The retractables are just over balanced plates with a hole in one end. Poke
at it and it pops out let go and the see-saw action pulls it up into the wing.

SteveD
A217
http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/Europa.html