Tail Plane Torque Tube Clamp PFA Mod No. 10623

Subject: Tail Plane Torque Tube Clamp PFA Mod No. 10623
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:36:18

Hi! all (particularly those west of the Atlantic! except those who have
already ordered !)
No Push or Panic Intended but:-
I will be at Oshkosh from Wednesday 24th  and will be able to have with me
any previously ordered
sets of the above modification . I am currently low on remaining supplies of
my last bulk machined sets.
If anyone further is imminently interested to order then I need to know NOW
WITH AN INVOICE ADDRESS to ensure possibility of my being the carrier.
Take up to date has been surprisingly active.
Remember "he who hesitates is lost!"
regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG