PFA Rally 2002

Subject: PFA Rally 2002
From: Mark Waite <Mark@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:20:57
On behalf of everyone at Europa Aircraft, I would like to say a big thankyou to
everyone that attended this years PFA Rally. It was a great success and the
credit
for that goes to you guys.

Thanks to all the owners who flew their aircraft in. We counted sixty-four in
total,
beating the previous best by eighteen!

Some of the people who deserve a special thank you are, Vanessa Summerhill for
helping prop Toni up behind the counter. Tony K for answering endless questions
with unwavering enthusiasm. To Dave Watts, Peter Kember and others, for
thrilling
potential builders with demonstration flights.

A special thankyou must also go to the Europa Owners Club (especially Mike
Gregory)
for laying on the BBQ, it's good to see members subscriptions being put to
good use.

Anyone who is not yet a member of the Europa Owners Club really is missing out.
They provide an invaluable source of help, motivation and support (including
hosting this forum) to anyone building, or even contemplating building a Europa
and so if you haven't subscribed yet, give Rowland Carson a call on 01242 525674
and sign up, at fifteen quid it's a bargain!

I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Regards

Mark A.Waite
Sales Director, Europa Management International Limited

Tel [+44] (0) 1751 431773
Fax [+44] (0) 1751 431706
GSM [+44] (0) 7887 972175

www.europa-aircraft.com