Re: Tail Plane/Stabilator Drive Train Enhancement by Clamping.

Subject: Re: Tail Plane/Stabilator Drive Train Enhancement by Clamping.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:37:40
Hi! Simon.
You aren't on your own because it needs a little searching for since it is
at the lower end of Fergs Stabilator General Arrangement Drawing and you
need to give that time to down load.
However to avoid confusion I'm copying this procedure on to the forum for
everyone to see.

a)....Connect to web page:-   http://www.crix.org.uk

b)....Click on "Modifications - NEW"

c)....Click on "Stabilators.....here"

d)....Allow time for Fergs' Assembly Arrangement Drawing to down load.

e)....Scroll down to  "Bob Harrisons' Torque Tube Mod.

Hopefully this will clarify access to the relevant pictures.

Regards to all. Wasn't the new Cranfield PFA Rally so much more a delight to
witness with the
reduction of security and "little Hitlers" wandering around. More akin to
the relaxed rally occassions of our Scandinavian neighbours. ? Pity about
the bloody route march from the Caravan /camping area though, never did find
the bus service to coincide with when I needed them.
Toilet/Shower Block facilities for the Caravan Site were excellent and
what's more stayed clean and tidy for the whole event.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG.