Re: Posting Messages

Subject: Re: Posting Messages
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:39:41
As one of those affected (afflicted?) by the Forum problems, I'd just
like to thank John for his efforts finding a temporary fix for them
while we await Avnet's repairs! "Fix" seems an apposite word...
especially if your day job is less exciting than Europa building...

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M G-EZZA