Optional Mod. Europa Tail Plane Torque Tube Drive Clamps.

Subject: Optional Mod. Europa Tail Plane Torque Tube Drive Clamps.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:56:53
Hi! All.
At last I have the necessary approval of this mod. by the PFA..... (Mod
No.10623)
I strongly recommend it to be fitted even if you also upsize the pins as per
the latest Europa Mod 62 as per the parts catalogue.
I will circulate availability and final price details early next week.
The details of the clamps can be viewed at the http://www.crix.org.uk   site
Click on the New Mofifications then click on Fergs Stabilator page and
scroll well down for the pictures of the clamps.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG