Re: 912 vs 912S

Subject: Re: 912 vs 912S
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:08:21
Thomas,

I assume you have the 100hp fitted.

It looks likely that I will buy an 80hp mono, then sell the engine (to a
microlight builder etc) buy a 100hp then convert it to tri gear as well.

I spoke to a couple of lads in microlighting that have changed their engines
to 912s. They will pay around 4k so I guess it will cost me another 4k to
upgrade it to 100hp, then the cost of the tri kit and labour!

Cheers

KevT