Europa Club renewals

Subject: Europa Club renewals
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 18:24:01
At the end of May, I will be striking off the current membership list
those who have not yet paid their outstanding Europa Club
subscriptions for 02/03. Anyone who hasn't paid up by then will NOT
receive the June issue of the "Europa Flyer".

Please save me the really boring and irritating job of having to
individually contact all the defaulters - renew now!

If for some reason, you deliberately choose to leave the Europa Club,
it'll save time for both of us if you let me know, and preferably
tell me why you left. (We'd like to know how the Club is failing to
meet the expectations of the members to the extent that they don't
want to remain members.)

If you are not sure whether you have paid for 02/03, send me an
e-mail & I'll gladly let you know your status. Incidentally, I notice
that 4 of those outstanding have volunteered to help with the Europa
Rescue Service - but we can't include you in the list if you're not a
current member.

Once again, remember I'm trying to spend quality time with my Europa
just like you - please don't make me waste time chasing you!

regards

Rowland